Welcome! To register for camp, you need to have an account first; if you already have a MyLCG account, you can use that, otherwise you can register an account here.
- Visit https://camp.livingyouth.org/User/Registration/ to set up your account.
- Once you have an LYP account, click the "Login" button at the top righthand corner and then select the "My Applications" link at the top of the page to create a new camp application.
- Follow the online steps to complete your camp application. If you get stuck or have questions, contact us ([email protected]). We’re happy to help :)
- When done, you will need to print out your app and sign it, then return it to us.
- Pay your application fee online or by mail.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received and approved by the camp director.
- You will receive an acceptance packet via email (or regular mail, if you have elected to receive communications via that route) which contains all the necessary information you will need to prepare for camp (a packing list, transportation and medical form, traveling instructions, more detailed info about the camp, etc.)
- Return your transportation info and medical form (if you’re a minor) to us.
- Pay any remaining fees (tuition or shirts, etc.).
- We’ll see you at camp!
Need a paper application?
If you do not have easy access to a computer or prefer to register for camp using a paper application, please email ([email protected]) or call (980) 254-0132
Jenny Penman to receive an application you can fill out by hand.
Have other questions? Contact us!