Information about the camp dates, locations, fees, and more can be found on each camp's FAQ page:
Texas Teen Camp 2018
Adventure Camp 2018
Europe Teen Camp 2018
Missouri Preteen Camp 2018
Texas Preteen Camp 2018
North Carolina Preteen Camp 2018
Why should you come to camp this year?
Visit the Living Youth to find out from those who have been here!
Create an LYP user account so you can then apply for camp.
Can't remember your username or password?
Click here to recover your credentials.
How to register for camp:
To apply for camp, login with your LYP user account or MyLCG account and visit the My Applications link at the top of this website.
Need a paper application for someone who doesn't have access to a computer?
We understand some people don't have ready access to a computer, and we are happy to mail or fax camp paperwork to those who require it. If you need a
blank paper application, email the LYP office or call us at (980) 254-0132.
What's the process of getting to camp?
- Register an LYP user account (if you don't already have one).
- Create and submit an application for the camp(s) you want to attend.
- Mail or fax your signed app back to the LYP office and pay your application fee.
- Your local pastor will submit a pastoral recommendation form for you to the LYP office.
- You will receive an acceptance packet email with ALL the information you will need to attend camp: transportation info, a packing list of what to bring, and more info about what to expect while you're here.
- Return your transportation info and, if you are under 18 years of age, medical form.
- Pay any remaining fees due.
- Pack your bags and prepare to have an amazing summer experience!
Need to make changes to your application after it's been submitted online?
There are several ways you can do this: Cross out and write in the changes on your signed app before you mail or fax it in, or send us an email and tell us what
the changes need to be. Of course, you also have the option to cancel your online app and create a new one.
Can any Church of God youth attend LYP?
Living Youth Programs summer camp program is intended to serve the children and teens of members of the Living Church of God. Applications for youth from other Church of
God groups may be accepted, but please note that we prioritize LCG applicants first, so you will be put on a waiting list.
How to make a payment online:
Log in to your account, select the My Applications link at the top of the screen, then click on the app you
would like to make a payment for, which will take you to the Application page. From there, click on "My Account Balance" to make a payment.
Questions about billing?
If you have questions about your billing account, contact Jenny Penman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (980) 254-0132
Can tuition payments be broken up into installments?
Yes, as long as your account is paid before the start of camp.
How to cancel/delete an application
Log in, select My Applications and select the app you wish to cancel, and then select "Cancel Application" from the side bar.
How to contact the LYP Office
Fax: (704) 844-1978
Phone: (980) 254-0132 (Leave a message if necessary and we WILL call you back! :))
Website issues/broken links?
If you are having trouble with the website, contact Support.